Entire house hosted by Global Alliance Properties
A 1.2 acre large cabin-style sanctuary in the heart of Red Rock Country has 4 bedrooms, sleeping loft, 3 bathrooms, hot tub, fully equipped kitchen, huge living room, covered deck with outdoor seating, and over 3,000 sq ft of living space.
Located on lush grounds, old growth trees & apple orchards. Horse property - bring your horse to graze in our verdant corrals. Your horse is welcome to stay with us while you lodge at the Transformation Home. There are many beautiful places to ride directly from the Transformation Home. We can accommodate up to two horses in our stables for a flat $100 additional fee.
Sorry no indoor pets are allowed.
Your home away from home on 1.2 acres in the heart of Red Rock Country. Situated in the valley of Oak Creek, with a majestic view of Cathedral Rock, this elegantly furnished private retreat at the end of Los Amigos Lane awaits you. With four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a fully appointed kitchen, over 3,000 square feet of living space, Wi Fi*, Direct TV, jacuzzi, covered deck, 1.2 acres of fenced yard, and breathtaking views, this special vacation retreat and sanctuary will ensure a memorable experience for your family or group. Located just 5 minutes from both Red Rock State park and Crescent Moon Ranch, and 12 minutes from West Sedona. The Transformation Home Sanctuary offers the ideal combination of privacy and easy access to the wonders of the Sedona area.
Sedona Vortex Tours are available through Spirit Steps Tours, our sister company.
Please inquire two weeks in advance of your stay: https://spiritsteps.org/sedona
Other Things To Note:
Free parking on premises
Heating & Air Conditioning
Clothes Washer & Dryer
Shampoo & Essentials Provided
Recessed areas throughout the home including bedrooms.
Coronavirus COVID-19 UPDATE
At Global Alliance Properties we are actively monitoring the situation regarding the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), including related guidance provided by local government, the CDC, and public health officials. We encourage guests to refer to the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) or their local health authority for more information about COVID-19.
We have committed to follow cleaning and sanitation protocols compiled by Airbnb, and using CDC guidelines for all our our rental properties.
ALL linens and towels will be removed, sanitized and professionally laundered between guest arrivals. No back-up linens or blankets will be stored in closets.
- Air conditioning
- Bbq grill
- Bed linens
- Cable tv
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot tub
- Hot water
- Indoor fireplace
- Patio or balcony
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless internet
- Check-in: After 4:00 pm
- Checkout: 11:00 am
- No smoking
Sorry, no pets. Quiet time is 10:00pm.
- A maximum of 6 vehicles parked in the designated parking garage.
- For safety the Fire lane must remain open at all times.
- No Smoking anywhere on the property or driveway.
- We have an irrigation ditch spanning the property. It can vary in depth with increased flow daily. This feeds our orchard and other landscaping needs. Please do not enter this ditch at any time.
- Supervision is required at all times by a responsible adult for young guest or those who are at risk of drowning.
- PLEASE practice "Water Safety" at all times
- No swimming/playing in irrigation ditch or pond.
- Our wood floors scratch easily.
- Please check your shoes and bags for granite stones, rocks, or missing wheels which may damage the floors.
- Please do not bring wheeled coolers, bicycles, or outside furniture inside house.
- WARNING!! We have multiple floor levels throughout the house. Please notify each person in your party to be aware of these levels and use available lighting.
- We inform you it is possible to trip or slip so should you neglect our warning we cannot be responsible for any accidents or injuries should someone trip or fall.
Septic System is Sensitive
- Do not flush feminine hygiene products, personal wipes, or anything other than toilet tissue down the toilets. No "Septic Safe" or "Disposable" products are allowed. They will cause a failure of the system and you would be responsible for pumping the septic system.
- Excessive occupancy, over 10 persons, can also cause a failure of the system. If the system fails during your stay due to either of the above, you will be charged a $1,000.00 Septic pumping fee.
- Our trash cans are equipped with disposable bags to handle personal wipes, sanitary napkins etc.
- We provide 12 sets of towels and linens.
- Please do not remove any linen from linen closet; we have an extra charge to do so.
- Our host will walk you through the home to acquaint you with operating the heating and cooling system
- Extra heaters and fans are available upon request.
- Please keep ceiling fans on low at all times, this helps keep air-flowing and temperature even throughout the home.
- If opening bedroom windows at night, please close bedroom doors
- We have no lifeguard on duty, parents/guardians are responsible for the safety of your children, including locking gates, and safety locks.
- Do not add any products to water i.e., oils, body wash, bubbles.
Fire Place/Outdoor Fire Pit (*check local laws regarding fire restrictions)
- Supervision is required at ALL times when children are present.
- Wood is available upon request. Please ask your Host.
50% refund up until 60 days prior to arrival.